Kate Moss Lipsticks with Rimmel London

Tuesday, April 02, 2013 Unknown 2 Comments

March 2, 2014

Look out! Rimmel London  just launched this stunning ' new range of Lasting Finish MATTE lipsticks by Kate Moss for Autumn 2013! If you're not from Australia, then you've probably had these lipsticks around you for a while now. Let us know how you like it if you've tried it cause now I am totally obsessed with it!
These Matte Lipsticks by Kate Moss are packaged in sleek red tubes with their signature embossed Rimmel London logo on top.. me likes! In the past, I have picked up Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel in the black packaging so they are both very similar but this one is in red which looks fierce!


 I was able to get my hands on 10 ( 107, 110. 101, 104, 105, 111, 109, 103, 113, 102) of their shades so check out the video to see what I had to say about these! Shop Here!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

the colour you're wearing is so spunky! Looks amaaazing for spring/summer :)

Anonymous said...

You look stunning!

May Nguyen